Saturday 8 December 2012

Let's go back in time.......

Been too busy with work and home to blog. Unsociable hours and the demands of two young sons have left little time for modelling let alone writing about it. A dose of the flu didn't help either. I haven't been totally idle though. I reviewed the Eduard 'Weekend Edition' Roland C.II for Aeroscale See here and have started a build review here. This is my first WW.1 build and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a chance for me to try out some new (for me) techniques like painting a natural wood finish.


 Consequently, the Typhoon build is on hold, but rest assured, I will be cracking on with it as soon as the Roland is done. I would just like to wish every one a merry Christmas (hope I haven't offended anyone by saying the word 'Christmas'. Ooops, said it again!) and may your stockings be stuffed with plastic (and I'm not talking prosthetic limbs here).

No comments:

Post a Comment